Artificial Intelligence is a method of making a computer, a computer-controlled robot, or a software think intelligently like the human mind. AI is accomplished by studying the patterns of the human brain and by analyzing the cognitive process. The outcome of these studies develops intelligent software and systems.
How does artificial intelligence work?
AI works by combining large amounts of data with fast, iterative processing and intelligent algorithms, allowing the software to learn automatically from patterns or features in the data.
Cognitive computing is a subfield of AI that strives for a natural, human-like interaction with machines.
WHAT TECHNOLOGY IS INVOLVED IN AI?
Artificial intelligence (AI) is the simulation of human intelligence processes by machines, especially computer systems. Specific applications of AI include expert systems, natural language processing (NLP), speech recognition and machine vision.
Use of Artificial Intelligence:
Speech recognition, Object detection, Solve problems and learn from the given data, Plan an approach for future tests to be done.
types of Artificial Intillegence
There are four types of artificial intelligence: reactive machines, limited memory, theory of mind and self-awareness.
Currently, AI is Used in the Following Things/Fields:
Virtual Assistant or Chatbots. Agriculture and Farming. Autonomous Flying. Retail, Shopping and Fashion.
The following are the primary advantages of AI:
- AI drives down the time taken to perform a task. It enables multi-tasking and eases the workload for existing resources.
- AI enables the execution of hitherto complex tasks without significant cost outlays.
- AI operates 24×7 without interruption or breaks and has no downtime
- AI augments the capabilities of differently-abled individuals.
- AI has mass-market potential, it can be deployed across industries.
- AI facilitates decision-making by making the process faster and smarter.
thanks for reading, for more articles, read our blog website Reck infotech (https://www.reckinfotech.com/)